About this course
Kindermusik is the world’s leading provider of music-based education for children. We use the power and joy of music-making to help children learn and grow during the years most critical to brain development.
Encourages Creativity and Confidence!
As you play instruments, sing, and dance, you’ll uncover an engaging musical world while building your toddler’s conﬁdence, self-control, and early language skills.
What you’ll experience in Kindermusik Music Classes for Toddlers:
Literacy & Language –
- Encourages Auditory Discrimination
- Increases phonetic awareness & builds vocabulary
- Encourages conversation & vocal development
Cognitive Development –
- Strengthens attentive listening skills & auditory processing
- Supports choices through case & effect, comparisons and opposites
- Promotes imitation, pretend play & memory
- Encourages the development of inhibitory control
- Develops & expands neural pathways
- Develops body awareness & hand eye coordination
- Strengths fine & gross motor skills & encourages locomotor movements
- Supports coordination & balance
Social Emotional Development –
- Builds relationships & community
- Develops self-awareness
- Establishes rituals and routines
- Encourages social interactions, being around other child
- Promotes self control & offers practice with following directions.
- Practice with sharing, and best of all, play time with you!
Math & Logic
- Reinforces spatial concepts & visual perception skills
- Develops prediction and pattern finding skills
- Introduces logical sequences
- Offers practice with sorting, classifying and comparing
- Promotes Steady Beat Skills